3Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place?
4Those who have clean hands and pure hearts,
who do not lift up their souls to what is false, and do not swear deceitfully. ~ Psalm 24
Is it me or are the scriptures and the universe ganging up on me?
I've had some lovely conversations with some truly amazing and wonderful friends in the last several days. I just want to say:
- It's feeling more and more real.
- I have a sticky note from Beloved on my laptop. It says, "I love you dollface." Isn't that just so... Her Gal Friday?
- We ate a lovely dinner that I cooked tonight. Then we watched "The Secret Life of Bees," all crowded together on the loveseat (Beloved, Oracle Daughter and me)... a movie that really tugged on me. All that mothering angst.
- A plan is beginning to formulate itself.
- Starting the day with prayer is always a good, good idea. Especially when earth shattering events are in the offing.