* Thanks Little Mary! A little confused on the year. Briefly.
Taking the cues of many other bloggers, I present, with all good wishes for a bright new year, filled with blessings, some of my most memorable moments of 2007:
1. Whisking off Beloved for an awesome concert in honor of her birthday, complete with a gorgeous picnic lunch prepared by me, and a nice bottle of wine.
2. The third cursed Valentine's Day in a row:
2005: I am sick
2006: Beloved is sick
2007: 16 inches of snow and no way to get to one another except by phone.
(The one before these was amazing though... we traveled to see "The Gates" in Central Park. Absolutely magical.)
3. A day in May when, working in my yard, I thought I heard God speaking to me (through my iPod, naturally).
4. A glorious vacation taken with my children, in which we really connected (the lack of a computer may have had something to do with that), and I felt that they were really healed, whole and on their way from the difficult transitions of the past several years.
5. Starting this blog, feeling very much in need of support, and finding it. Thank you.