Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Wonderful Day

I had a wonderful day yesterday.

I began with a conversation, prayer and exercise.

It continued in an experience of myself as a leader in my church, working with our church board in a way that felt powerful and productive.

It included time with Beloved (walking and sharing some of the deepest concerns we have now, each of us, about huge transitions in our work).

It included time with my daughter.

I want you to know that I am not bathed in fear 24/7, that I am experiencing periods of real joy and anticipation of this new freedom in my life, real confidence that this is in God's hands.

This is in God's hands. Thanks be to God. Amen.

12 comments:

Dr. Laura Marie Grimes said...

Rejoicing with you!

Sarah S-D said...

thanks be to God, indeed!

August said...

Thanks for noticing, and for sharing! This is awesome.

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

love you

LittleMary said...

thanks BE!

Jan said...

So glad!

Jane R said...

Alleluia. Thanks for sharing your joy.

Processing Counselor said...

I'm glad.

Mary Beth said...

So grand to hear. Praying for you!

L said...

Hello,

A beautiful post. It so nice to read about something going right for someone once and a while. Thank you for sharing.

vickyuk said...

Hi there, my name is vicky and i am new to this site. would love support for my food addiction.

Suzer said...

Just checking in. Hope all is well.