Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in the First Words of Each Month

Time, dating, calendars... they are all arbitrary.

I have been gently nudged lately by a friend to consider, again, why I am closeted.

Consider your own call, brothers and sisters: not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
(1 Corinthians 1)

But you do see! Indeed you note trouble and grief, that you may take it into your hands; the helpless commit themselves to you; you have been the helper of the orphan.
(Psalm 10)

Here are the opening lines of this morning's psalm (69): Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck.

Just a few days now. I veer between serenity, even transcendence, and flipping-out-of-my-mind scared.

I'm not sure quite what to do with two blogs.

I'm home from a couple of days at my dad's house.

It took me a while, but I've finally realized a problem I have with my blogging. I want to be perfect.

I haven't had a lot to say lately.

... has blogging died?

Yesterday morning I received a phone call from Lovely Conservative Colleague.

Surely his salvation is at hand for those who fear him, that his glory may dwell in our land.
(Psalm 85)

No comments: